Emergency and Clinical Medical Care
We provide all levels of emergency medical care including both Basic and Advanced Life Support services with a full range of medical personnel ranging from:
- Occupational First Aiders (OFAs)
- Emergency Medical Responders (EMRs)
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs and PCPs)
- Paramedics (EMT-Ps and ACPs)
- Nurses (RNs, OHNs, Nurse Practitioners)
- Licensed Physicians
- Massage Therapists
We also offer a full range of large or small medical Health and Wellness clinics and programs:
- Health and Wellness promotion onsite
- Injury & Illness/Case Management
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Testing services
- Flu-shot clinics/Tetanus vaccinations
- Licensed Medical Director Supervision
We believe our workers should be prepared to work at almost any jobsite.
- All medical personnel are required to have minimum mandatory certifications-H2S Alive, PST / CSTS, WHIMIS, TDG and Confined Space Awareness.
- Current medical licence and registration for the province they are working in.
Additional Optional Services
- Audiometric Testing
- Respiratory & Mask Fit Testing
- Massage Therapy
- Drug and Alcohol Testing